45 Quart Army Camo Ice Chest
Our Yak Camo series is a one of a kind. Each cooler is unique no two match. Manufactured with single piece roto molded design, to ensure it will hold up to everyday use and abuse. The Army Camo ice chest is injected with the following colors: Black, Brown & Green during the manufacturing process. It will surely stand out during your next get together at a game or over at a friends house. You can feel confident that your Drinks and cold goods will stay fresh and cold until you need them.
This Ice chest is ideal for the avid hunter or outdoorsman it has plenty of room to store your Drinks & perishable items for several days. With the durable one piece rotomolded design you will not have to worry what's packed on top of the ice chest it is tough enough to handle it. Once you reach your destination it will hold up to the elements outdoors without compromising the temperature inside.
- ♦ Holds Ice up to 5-10 days.
- ♦ Dry Ice Compatible.
- ♦ One piece Roto Molded design.
- ♦ Ruler on the lid for measuring your fish if needed.
- ♦ 4 Skid resistant feet
- ♦ Removable handles that are easily replaceable if the need arises.
- ♦ Two system drain plug for easy cleaning that attaches to any ordinary water hose.
- ♦ Never lose your drain plug again with a chain that attaches to the plug and the ice chest.
- ♦ Two bottle openers made of stainless steel one on each side of the lid that also serve to lock your ice chest.
- ♦ Handle locks in a up position that makes for easy carrying.
- ♦ Size: 20 Quarts - 45, 70, 75, 110 Quart sizes also available..
- 20 Quart Dimensions
45 quart Dimensions
- Limited Lifetime
- Original Purchaser
- Excludes Everyday usage
- Ships Same Day
- Ordered before 3pm CST
- Wash with warm soap and water prior to use
- For tough stains use a 7:1 ratio of bleach to water and scrub with a soft Bristle brush
- After use clean you cooler and allow to dry then store out of the elements
- Once you received your Yak cooler check the Drain plugs and the Air equalizing valve to be for sure they are hand tight.
- For best results pre-chill your cooler for 12 hours with a bag of ice